The successful candidates will be required to work in the resort kitchens providing the highest quality of food from the properties range of menus. They will have the ability to deal with large corporate and leisure groups, including weddings and demonstrate a flexible attitude to work.
Day to day duties will include:
- To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
- To cook food to the required specifications
- To ensure the smooth running of food service with Restaurant personnel
- To ensure all special requests made by guests are met
- To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
- To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications
- To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications
- To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements
- To adhere to cleaning schedules set out for the Kitchen
This role involves shifts & weekend work and considering the property’s location, applicants must have their own transport.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org