Working with an ambitious and supportive Head Chef and an enthusiastic Kitchen team, you will enjoy working as part of aa award winning team, in a hotel which provides excellent service to all of it's customers. You will process a positive attitude and flexible approach to work, and have the ability to communicate openly and effectively; and take pride in every aspect of what you produce to ensure the delivery of a high quality guest experience work in a team environment.
- To ensure that all food items are produced and presented as instructed by the Head Chef.
- To manage the daily operation of the pastry section.
- To be familiar with and have knowledge of the hotels daily business.
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared and presented to the highest possible standard at all times.
- To avoid unnecessary wastage.
- To ensure that excellent food hygiene practices are observed at all times.
- To ensure HACCP compliance at all times
- Candidate must have fluent English and at least 1 years relevant Pastry experience, preferably in a 3/4 Star hotel.
- Considerable knowledge of pastry ingredients, bread baking & the methods and equipment used in baking
- Good knowledge of HACCP & food hygiene methods
- Knowledge of the kitchen operation
- Prepare special pastries for banquets and other occasions.
The nature of the industry means that this role will include a variety of shift & weekend work.
Just some of the benefits of working in our hotel;
- Excellent working environment
- Working as part of an award winning team
- Excellent Hotel staff rates across Ireland, UK & Continental Europe
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff uniform
- Staff Meals
- Discount on Golf Membership
- Free Car Parking
- Training & Development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
This is a great opportunity to join a hotel that is managed by PREM Group, one of Europe's leading hotel management company's. #progresswithPREM
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org