Scope and General Purpose
- To maximize room revenue through the online channels by implementing inventory and pricing
strategies based on demand and competitor analysis
- To assist the e-commerce division in all aspects of website management, social media, gift
vouchers, rewards clubs etc
- To drive market share and revenue performance in each of the properties
- To develop strategies through implementation of the PREM Group RX and Rate Grid tools
- To be fully aware of each city’s calendar of events and to ensure rates are positioned accordingly
- To be fully aware of each hotel’s competitive set and their online distribution strategy
- To understand what the hotel expects to achieve in terms of ARR, Occupancy and REVPAR
- To ensure all distribution channels are bookable for at least 365 days out
- To monitor and update online content including property information, directions, photos, maps etc
- To monitor online customer feedback websites and report back to hotel managers
- To attend the weekly RX meeting and provide an overview on property performance
- To liaise with each of the hotels on a regular basis and to advise and guide them with their online
- To communicate with reservations staff so that yield strategies make sense and can be explained
simply to potential customers
- To advise properties on participation in online promotional activities including mass emails, flash
sales, daily deals etc
- To ensure the property’s own website is always maintained as the primary distribution channel
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT OF THIRD PARY SITES
- To forge a strong working relationship with the account managers in each of the third-party
- To review annual contracts, identifying any potential clauses which may negatively impact the
hotel’s online strategy
- To oversee the annual FIT contracts ensuring they are in line with our expectations
- To prepare monthly production reports for online channels including hotel & apartment websites
and third-party websites
COMMUNICATION, TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP
- To attend all internal meetings as requested
- To liaise with other departments and PREM Group properties
- To be completely familiar with all PREM Groups’ products and services, and to promote them
- To lead by example, specifically with regard to personal presentation, punctuality, attendance,
application to work, team work and customer care
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- To comply with legal and statutory requirements relating to hygiene, fire, health and safety
- To ensure that all areas are consistently kept to the highest standards of maintenance and
- To record all accidents and report them to the health and safety officer
- To be aware of company insurance details and procedures
- Degree: preferably a professional bachelor Hotel Management;
- Work experience: minimum 3 years in Hotel Sales/Business Development and Hotel Operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- Profound knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Customer orientation - Taking action according to the needs and wishes of the guests.
- Flexibility - Being able to change your behavior under any circumstances in order to work and act in an
effective and target directed manner.
- Co-operation - To deliberate, making agreements and work together when conducting assignments and projects.
- Creativity and innovation - Being able to come up with alternatives.
- Planning - organizing – structuring - Plan and organize activities and assignments.
- Performance motivation - Improve (own) performances and results spontaneously.
- Communication - Communicates messages in a clear way.
- Systems analysis - Being able to get a good overview of a complex matter.
- Punctuality - The ability to work closely with an eye for detail.
- Listening skills - Being able to identify the essence of a message and get others to promote it.
- Stress resistance - Being able to act effectively and operate under time pressure, when experiencing resistance,
during setbacks and in tense and uncertain circumstances.
Please apply by sending us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.