As revenue trainee you will get the opportunity to work with the revenue team of PREM Group Continental Europe. You will deal with all facets within the revenue
profession. On the one side you will carry out revenue activities and on the other side you are going to analyze the results of revenue actions. Furthermore, the function will be very flexible and varied.
- Drive market share and revue performance in each of the properties
- Develop strategies through implementation of PREM Group RX and Rate Grid tools
- Be fully aware of each city’s calendar of events and ensure rates are positioned
- Be fully aware of each hotel’s competitive set and their online distribution strategy
- Understand what the hotel expects to achieve in terms of ARR, Occupancy and
- Ensure all distributions channels are bookable for at least 365 days out
- Monitor and update online content including property information directions,
photos, maps etc
- Monitor online customer feedback websites and report back to hotel mangers
- Attend the weekly meetings and provide an overview on property performance
- Liaise with each of the hotels on a regular basis and to advise and guide them with
their online strategy
- Communicate with reservations staff so that yield strategies make sense and can be
explained simply to potential customers
- Advise properties on participation in online promotional activities including mass
emails, flash sales, daily deals etc.
- Ensure the property’s own website is always maintained as the primary distribution
Knowledge & skills
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is a must, French is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, social media and Outlook is a must;
- Knowledge of the organization PREM Group and its hotels.
- Analytical insight
Specific education required:
Studying a bachelor in: Sales,
Marketing, Office Management or
Please forward your cover letter and CV to Timothy Vandevyver.