Receptionist - IMI Residence
Full Time Receptionist Required for Immediate start at the IMI Residence
The IMI Residence is located in South County Dublin near to Sandyford Village, at the headquarters of the Irish Management Institute. This property is an ideal location for both business and leisure guests, only a 25-minute drive from Dublin City Centre with it's transport links to Dublin Airport and the main Ferry Ports.
The property boasts 50 en-suite double/twin contemporary styled bedrooms, gym, complimentary car park and library services with up to-date business information.
This experience could be the opportunity you require to access a fast track career in rooms division, including yield management or sales.
- Checking in arrival guests & Checking out departure guests
- Accepting payment for guests bills
- Operation of the switchboard,/ front desk and dealing with any guest queries efficiently
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preferably have receptionist experience in the hotel environment
- Be responsible and reliable
- Excellent PC skills, working knowledge of Protel is an advantage but training will be provided on-site
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Excellent presentation skills, good Knowledge of English (written & oral), attention to detail and a genuine desire to promote customer satisfaction are essential for this role.
This is a Full- Time recepitionist role and will involve working a variety of shifts including evenings and weekend.
If you would like further information on this role, or if you wish to apply, please email Aine
in strictest confidence.