Revenue Assistant - PREM Group Head Office
PREM Group are currently recruiting a motivated and driven individual to join the existing revenue team.
Based at PREM Group's head office in Dublin 2 and reporting directly to the Revenue Manager the successful candidate will work with the head office team as well as liaise with PREM Group properties. They will ideally have experience within revenue in the hotel industry, or have at least 2 years experience in front office and/ or hotel reservations.
Duties included in the role:
- Assist in maximizing room revenue through the online channels by implementing inventory and pricing strategies based on demand and competitor analysis
- Review and make recommendations on daily Rate Grids for each property
- Ensure Rate Grids are updated correctly with events, hotel information, groups and competitor information
- Drive market share and revenue performance in each of the properties
- Ensure the promotional event calendar is kept up to date
- Full awareness of each city’s calendar of events and ensure rates are positioned accordingly
- Full awareness of each hotel’s competitive set and their online distribution strategy
- Ensure all distribution channels are bookable for at least 365 days out
- Assist in monitoring and update online content including property information, directions, photos, maps etc
- Communicate with reservations staff so that yield strategies make sense and can be explained simply to potential customers
- Ensure the property’s own website is always maintained as the primary distribution channel
- Ensure packages property websites are set up and working correctly in terms of rates, enhancements and room types
- Assist in the preparation of monthly production reports for online channels including hotel & apartment websites and third party websites
If you would like further information on this role or would like to apply, please email Aine
or call 01 6391111
Should you be interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please forward your cv and cover letter to either Aine or Anne in confidence.