Part Qualified Accountant - PREM Group Head Office
PREM Group are currently recruiting an experienced Part Qualified Accountant to join the accounts team!
ScopePREM Group have a dedicated centralised accounts team which work from the company’s head office in Dublin 2.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounts role. They will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail & organisational skills. They will have the ability to work well as part of a team and have the capability of working on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills and diplomacy are essential. Candidate will be part qualified studying ACCA or CIMA
If you would like further information on this role, or would like to apply , please email Aine or call 01 6391111
Duties that form part of this role include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for group hotels/serviced apartments
- Budgeting and forecasting functions and reconciling actual to budgeted figures
- Debtors / creditors analysis, maintaining invoices,
- Monthly bank reconciliations and cashflow management
- Liaising with external parties, such as auditors, creditors, banks, and tax advisors
- Inter-company reconciliation
Usual place of work will be PREM Group head office in Dublin 2 and usual hours of work will be from 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.