The Osprey Complex are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to join our team.
The Osprey Complex located in Naas, Co. Kildare, includes the four-star Osprey Hotel, Osprey Spa, Osprey Conference Centre, life: health + leisure and time: bar + venue.
Reporting to the Complex Manager, the successful candidate must contribute to the development of the Osprey’s vision and strategy and to undertake the day to day operating and running of mash: restaurant.
The role involves ensuring that the restaurant delivers a consistently high standard of guest service while achieving business objectives, selecting and agreeing menu’s with our chefs and building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a four-star property
- Extensive food and beverage experience
- Previously held a departmental food and beverage management role
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- Ability to drive excellent customer care
- Knowledge and experience of rosters and budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful candidate will enjoy a friendly and challenging role in a progressive and professional Hotel, and a generous remuneration and benefits are available to the successful candidate
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to apply for this position, please email Aine.