Chef De Partie - Osprey Hotel & Spa
Osprey Hotel is currently recruiting for an experienced Full time Chef de Partie to join the team
The Hotel The property: The Osprey Hotel & Spa is located in the town of Naas, Co Kildare approx 40 minutes drive from Dublin. The property comprises of a 104 bedroom hotel complete with the Statler & Waldorf Bistro and Bar, MASH Restaurant and a Conference Centre to facilitate anywhere from 3 - 300 delegates!
'Life' health and Leisure is also located on site providing an array of pampering for visitors!
The Osprey is a wonderful 4 star property which prides itself on providing excellent service to any visitor and is an ideal location for weddings
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate must have previous experience in working as a Chef De Partie within a four or five star hotel environment. He or she will also:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- HACCP trained
- Have restaurant and bar food experience
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Speak fluent English
- This position is a full-time position and will require you to work week-ends and evenings.
Day to day duties will include:• To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
• To cook food to the required specifications
• To ensure the smooth running of food service with restaurant personnel
• To ensure all special requests made by guests are met
• To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
• To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications
• To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications
• To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements
• To adhere to cleaning schedules set out for the Kitchen
To ApplyTo apply for this position, please forward your cv by email to Aine, in confidence.