Carvery Chef De Partie - Osprey Hotel & Spa
Osprey Hotel is currently recruiting for an experienced Full time Carvery Chef de Partie to join the team
The Hotel The property: The Osprey Hotel & Spa is located in the town of Naas, Co Kildare approx 40 minutes drive from Dublin. The property comprises of a 104 bedroom hotel complete with the Statler & Waldorf Bistro and Bar, MASH Restaurant and a Conference Centre to facilitate anywhere from 3 - 300 delegates!
'Life' health and Leisure is also located on site providing an array of pampering for visitors!
The Osprey is a wonderful 4 star property which prides itself on providing excellent service to any visitor and is an ideal location for weddings
The ideal candidate
successful candidate must have experience in working as a Chef De Partie within
a four or five star hotel.
The ideal candidate will be:
a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
have previous experience in a busy carvery
to work in a pressurised environment
excellent customer service skills
position will require you to work week-ends, mornings and evenings
Day to day duties will include:
• To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
• To cook food to the required specifications
• To ensure the smooth running of food service with restaurant personnel
• To ensure all special requests made by guests are met
• To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
• To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications
• To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications
• To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements
• To adhere to cleaning schedules set out for the Kitchen
To ApplyTo apply for this position, please forward your cv by email to Aine, in confidence.