Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort are currently recruiting a Junior Sous Chef to join the team.
Tulfarris House & Golf
Resort is an impressive 200 acre resort including a 4* Hotel, an impressive
Manor House, and an 18 hole championship golf course. The natural terrain of
Tulfarris, the beauty of the landscape, the wild grasses of the lakeshore and
the haunting presence of the mountains portray a unique magical quality.
With 67 upgraded bedrooms, modern and comfortable in design in a cozy ambience, the tranquility of this charming Hotel is exceptional. The Russborough Suite that caters for 250 Banquet style and The Poulaphuca Suite for 200 with additional Kingsriver and Tulach Suites break out rooms, mark the new Conference and Banquet facilities as exceptional.
The successful candidate will be required to work in the resort kitchens providing the highest quality of food from the properties range of menus.
You will have the ability to deal with large corporate and
leisure groups, in particular weddings, and demonstrate a flexible
attitude to work.
Day to day duties will include:
• To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the
required standard, ensuring no wastage
• To cook food to the required specifications
• To ensure the smooth running of food service with Restaurant personnel
• To ensure all special requests made by guests are met
• To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
• To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications
• To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications
• To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements
• To adhere to cleaning schedules set out for the Kitchen
This role involves shifts & weekend work and considering the property’s location, applicants must have their own transport.