Aspect Hotel Park west are currently recruiting a Carvery / Breakfast Chef to join the team.
Aspect Hotel Parkis a 3* premium property with 146 bedrooms, bar, restaurant and six conference rooms of various sizes. The property was built in 2006 and is located in the busy Park West business campus and enjoys ample free parking for guests, customers and staff. It is easily accessible from the M50 and the Long Mile Road from the city centre. It is also served by bus, train and the Luas.
While the role will invovle shift patterns and weekend work associated with the hotel industry, the majority of shifts will be breakfast & carvery lunch shifts.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years experience as a Chef, will display a positive attitude and flexible approach to work, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Duties included in the role:
• To cook food to the required specifications
• To ensure the smooth running of food service with Kitchen and Restaurant personnel
• To ensure all special requests are met
• To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
• To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications