Food & Beverage Staff - Crowne Plaza Brugge
Crowne Plaza Brugge are currently recruiting for Food and Beverage staff to join the team.
The Crowne Plaza Brugge is a modern hotel on medieval Burg Square with views of the Belfry of Bruges. There are 96 spacious hotel rooms to choose from including suites for couples and accommodation for families.Located just 20 minutes walk from Eurostar and national connections at Brugges rail station, where trains connect to Brussels International Airport in 90 minutes.Our food & drink concept Plaza Café is a trendy and fashionable location for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just drinks.
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience working in hotels and be friendly, well presented and genuinely enjoy interacting with people. They will be professional and enthusiastic and have the ability to communicate fluently in English and have prior experience in food & beverage service and banqueting. Excellent customer care skills are essential.
- To ensure all guests coming to the Bar, Restaurant and Function rooms are welcomed with a smile and in a friendly, prompt and efficient manner.
- To ensure customers needs are anticipated and satisfied to the highest standards.
- To ensure orders are taken promptly and clearly.
- To check frequently that guests are content with meal and ensure that all guests receive polite and courteous attention.
- To ensure compliance, at all times, of all relevant legislation relating to weights and measures, licensing and under age drinking.
- To ensure that the bar, restaurant and function rooms’ area kept clean at all times.
- To deal with complaints in an efficient and attentive manner
- To handle customer queries, requests and complaints according to the hotel’s procedures.
- To develop & maintain up to date beverage product and food menu knowledge
- To ensure beverage stocks are sufficient, plentiful and correctly stored and presented at all times.
Considering the nature of the hospitality industry, you will be required to work various shifts patterns and weekends.
If you would like to apply for the position, please email Aine
or call 01 6391111