Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde are currently recruiting for a Demi Chef to join the team.
This brand new hotel which has recently opened has 58 deluxe guest rooms and a trendy bar, this will be a stylish boutique hotel.
Oudenaarde has a rich history of weaving and brewing, yet the town remains a little removed from the Belgium tourist trail. The ornate Stadhuis (Town hall), pictured above, stands as a proud shrine over the Grote Markt (Market Square).
The successful cadndiate will enjoy working as part of a team, in a
hotel which provides excellent service to all of it's clientele.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Chef. They will display a positive attitude and flexible approach to work, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Duties included in the role:
• To cook food to the required specifications
• To ensure the smooth running of food service with Kitchen and Restaurant personnel
• To ensure all special requests are met
• To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to
• To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications
The nature of our industry means that this role will include weekend work.